Job Title: Young Professional-II
No of Vacancies: 01 post
Job Location: Bhubaneswar
Hiring Organization: The ICAR-Central Institute of Freshwater Aquaculture, Kausaylaganga, Bhubaneswar
Employment Type: Contractual
Salary/Remuneration: Rs. 25,000/-Per Month
M. F. Sc./M.Sc. in Zoology from a recognized University.
Experiences: Candidates having field experience in freshwater prawn breeding and culture will be preferred
Age Eligibility: : Lower and upper age limits will be 21 years and 45 years respectively, with relaxation of age to SC/ST/OBC and Divyaang candidates as per rules.
How to Apply-
1. Closing Date and time for submission of online applications05.07.2020 by 17.00 Hrs.
2. Interested candidates may visit institute website: http://www.cifa.nic.in for filling the details and submit his/ her application (as per format given at Annexure-III) by 17:00 hrs of 05 th July, 2020. For detailed instructions regarding how to apply, please see Annexure-II.
3. The applicant will visit institute website http://www.cifa.nic.in and visit the “Job Opportunities” tab under Quick Links Section for finding the link for submission of the applications.
4. In the said online form, candidates need to fill all the column with accurate information and submit the same.
5. After doing the needful as S.No. 2 above, the applicant will have to scan the following documents in given order in a single “pdf” format file
6. After doing the needful as Sl. No. 2 & 3 above, the said pdf document may be sent through email on the email id – “firstname.lastname@example.org” well before closing time for submission of application
7. The submission of online forms and sending the pdf document to given email address both are mandatory. Failing in any one of the two will result in rejection of application/ candidature
8. Applicants are required to check the institute website from time to time for any updated information.
Selection Procedure :
1. Essential Educational (Academic) Qualification : 40 marks
2. Desirable Qualifications : 20 marks
3. Personal Interview : 40 marks
4. A. For shortlisting the candidates for interview:
a) In a case where the total marks obtained in r/o column No. I to V are equal, the candidate senior in age will be ranked higher.
b) Further, if the candidates are of same age, the candidate securing more total marks in r/o column No. V will be ranked higher.
B. For final selection of the candidates:
a) In a case of the overall equal marks, the candidate senior in age will be ranked higher.
b) Further, if the candidates are of same age, the candidate who has obtained higher marks in r/o column No. V while short listing the candidates, will be ranked higher.
Last Date to Apply: 05.07.2020
For Official Notification, please Click here