Job Title: Senior Research Associate – Forestry and Biodiversity
No of Vacancies: 01 Post
Job Location: New Delhi
Hiring Organization: IORA Ecological Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Employment Type: Private Job
Master’s degree in Forestry, Environmental Management or related fields with relevant work experience of atleast 3 years.
- Basic knowledge of forestry operations and existing practices
- Basic experience in forestry modelling, forest management planning and participatory forest management
- Proficiency in report writing and documentation with a credible publication record is desirable
- Strong communication skills
- Experience working in the field/ provinces
- Willingness to learn and explore new experiences
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues
- Ability to work in challenging circumstances
- Willingness to solve research problems with creative thinking
How to Apply-
Applicants are requested to email their C.V. (with “Senior Research Associate – Forestry and Biodiversity” as the subject line) with a Cover Letter (on why they are interested in the position and how suitable they are for the same – in maximum 300 words) to firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 31st July 2020.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Last Date to Apply: 31.07.2020
For Official Notification, please Click here