Job Title: Scientist C
No of Vacancies: 03 Posts
Job Location: Bangalore
Hiring Organization: Central Skill Board
Employment Type: Govt. jobs
Salary/Remuneration: Level -11 (Rs.67700-208700)
Master’s degree in Science or Master’s degree in Agriculture Sciences from a recognized University with four years experience in Research and Development and/or Academic Institutions and lor Science & Technology Organizations in Agriculture.
Experiences: Doctorate Degree in Agricultural Sciences with one year experience in Agricultural Sciences.
Age Eligibility: Not exceeding 40 Years (as on the last date for filing online application for the post) (Relaxable for PWD and Govt. Servants as per Rules)
How to Apply-
1. Eligible candidates are required to apply ONLINE through Central Silk Board website www.csb.qov.in. Candidates after successfully submitting application online are required to take print out of the same, put his/her signature at the specified space, enclose photocopies of certificates with regard to educational qualifications, age, experience, Caste Certificate in the case of SCIST/OBC/EWS etc. issued by Competent Authority in the prescribed proforma and Disability Certificate in respect of Persons with Disabilities[Certificate issued by Medical Board] etc.
2. Closing Date For Submission Of Online Application Through Central Silk Board Website Is 23:59 Hrs On 17th July.
3. Last date for submission of hard copy Of application: 20th July 2020
4. Duly signed application alongwith all relevant documents may be sent by Speed Post/Registered post to the Member-Secretary. Central Silk Board, Ministry of Textiles, Government of India. Hosur Road, B.T.M. Layout, Madiwala, Bangalore — 560 068 so as to reach this office on or before 20 July, 2020.
5. Last date for receipt of hard copy of application(s) by post for candidates residing in Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Ladakh Division of J&K State, Spiti District & Pangi Sub-Division of Chamba District of Himachal 30th July, 2020 Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands and Lakshadweep or abroad.
6. Candidates must apply online through the website www.csb.gov.in. Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily rejected.
Last Date to Apply: 17.07.2020
For Official Notification, please Click here