Job Title: Research Technician: Plant Breeding
No of Vacancies: 01
Job Location: Rajasthan
Hiring Organization: The International Crops Research Institute for the Semi-Arid Tropics (ICRISAT)
Employment Type: Contractual
- Bachelor of Science in Agriculture or a related field
- Experience in a research environment, specifically in field layout, data analysis, and good crop husbandry practices
- Sound interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to work independently as well as in a team setting.
- At least 2 years of experience in a research institution and an understanding of plant breeding
- Candidates with less experience but proven ability to deliver may be considered
- Preferably having experience of working in multi-cultural and interdisciplinary teams.
- Experience in an international organization environment will be an added advantage
- Ability to prioritize and organize work efficiently and independently
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure with minimal supervision
- Good interpersonal skills, integrity, honesty and self-motivation
- Computer literacy in MS Office.
- Strong English language skills, both spoken and written
- Ability to work extended hours during peak seasons
How to Apply-
Applicants should apply on or before 6 June 2020, with the latest Curriculum Vitae, and the names and contact information of three references that are knowledgeable about your professional qualifications and work experience. All applications will be acknowledged; however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Last Date to Apply: 06.06.2020
For Official Notification, please click here