Job Title: Project Assistant
No of Vacancies: 04 Posts
Job Location: Ranchi
Hiring Organization: Central Tasar Research and Training Institute, CSB, Nagri Ranchi
Employment Type: Contractual
Salary/Remuneration: Rs. 12,000/-Per Month
A) Project Assistant (02).
1. Project Title: Study on Existence Of tropical Tasar Silkworm Ecoraces and their subsist places With the help of Geospatial technology Project Code: AIE 04004 CN.
2. Qualification: Graduation in Forestry/ForeSt Science/ Environmental Environmental Agriculture/ Science/ Entomology/Geography/Applied Geography/ Science/ Ecology & Zoology/Botany/ Remote Sensing & GIS/ Geoinformatics or equivalent with 55 % marks.
3. Desirable: Candidate with the practical knowledge of field sampling/ ecological data collection/ handling RS & GIS software will be preferred.
B) Project Assistant (01).
1. Project Title: Management Of important pests Of silkworm Antheraea mylitta D. through botanical repellents Project code: ARE 04006 CN.
2. Qualification: Graduation in Sciences/ Life Sciences/ Sericulture/ Agriculture/ Botany/ Chemistryor equivalent with 55% marks.
3. Desirable: Candidates with basic practical knowledge over insect rearing, pest collection and computer ( MS office).
C) Project Assistant (01).
1. Project Title: Studies on the reproductive potential of Tasar silkworm Antheraea mylitta D with special reference to nutritional andmechanical indices, Project code: APS 04003 SL.
2. Qualification: Graduation in Agriculture / Sericulture / Chemistry / Soil Science (Entomology / Agronomy / Botany / Plant Physiology or equivalent with 55 % marks.
3. Desirable: Candidate with the knowledge of soil/leaf sampling / plant volatiles/climatic data collection will be preferred Basic knowledge in Computer.
Age Eligibility: The upper age limit shall be 25 years as on date of interview. Age is relaxable for SC/ST/OBC/women and physically challenged candidates as per rules.
Date of Interview: 09.07.2020 and 10.07.2020 at 10.30 AM and 2.30 PM
How to Apply-
i) Candidates will be entertained for the walk-in- interview only after verification Of documents / certificates. The original certificates should be brought for verification at the time of walk-in- interview. The candidates are also required to submit a soft copy Of the filled in application in the PDF format with all details to institute email id: firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 04.07.2020 at 5.00 pm. A candidate may apply for more than one post, for which he/she have to submit separate application for each post indicating by Project Code. The Director, CTR&TI, reserves the right to cancel/postpone the walk-in- interview without any reason and he also reserves the right to terminate the service, even before completion Of the project for which no appeal thereof shall be made. These positions are purely temporary and the candidates will not be entitled for any claim to any position in the Institute/Organization. No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates appearing for the interview. In case of any clarification please mail to email@example.com .
ii) Eligible candidates are requested to come for walk-in- interview with the copy of the application form, CV, original mark sheets and certificates at Conference Hall-I, Central Tasar Research and Training Institute, Piska Nagri, Ranchi – 835303, Jharkhand. The date and time of walk-in-interview are given hereunder.
iii) The candidates are required to submit a soft copy of the application with all details in the prescribed proforma to Institute email firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 04.07.2020 at 5 PM . Date of walk in interview are 09.07.2020 and 10.07.2020 at 10.30 AM and 2.30 PM onward. For detail information please visit Institute website hppt// www.ctrtiranchi.com.
Last Date to Apply: 04.07.2020 at 5.00 pm
For Official Notification, please Click here