Job Title: Boiler Operator Grade III ,Officer
No of Vacancies: 10 Posts
Job Location: Mumbai
Hiring Organization: Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited.
Employment Type: Private Jobs
Salary/Remuneration: Rs. 20,000 – Rs. 1,40,000/-Per Month
1. Posts: Officer (Marketing) Grade E1
2. No.of. Posts: 10
3. Qualification: Full time UGC recognized Science / Engineering / Agriculture graduation of minimum 3 / 4 years’ duration and Full time UGC recognized Post graduation degree of 2 years’ duration in one of the following: – MBA (Marketing as specialization or Major) /MMS (Marketing as specialization or Major)/ – MBA (Agri. Business Management) – If the specialization is not mentioned in the Mark Sheet / Degree certificate, letter from college/University specifying the specialization will be required.
4. Minimum Percentage: The candidates should have secured minimum 60% in Final year of Graduation degree /Post graduation degree. (55% for SC/ST category candidates)
5. Experience: Minimum 2 years’ sales and Marketing experience as on 31.07.2020 preferably in agro related industry after Post Graduation qualification. The period of training will not be counted in the requisite experience period.
Age Eligibility: 32 years for Unreserved category, *For SC / ST Category – 37 years, For OBC Category – 35 years, For PWBD Category (General) – 42 years, 30 years for Unreserved category, *For SC / ST Category – 35 years, For OBC Category – 33 years,
How to Apply-
Candidates can apply online only from 29th June 2020 to 15th July 2020, 17.00 hours. No other mode of application will be accepted. IMPORTANT POINTS TO BE NOTED BEFORE REGISTRATION Before applying online, candidates should- (i) scan their : – photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm) – signature (with black ink) – ensuring that the all these scanned documents adhere to the required specifications as given in Section C in this Advertisement. (ii) Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS will NOT be accepted. (iii) Keep the necessary details/documents ready to make Online Payment of the requisite application fee/ intimation charges (iv) Have a valid personal email ID and mobile no., which should be kept active till the completion of this Recruitment Process. RCF may send intimation to download call letters for the Examination etc. through the registered e-mail ID. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID and mobile no. before applying on-line and must maintain that email account and mobile number. Application Registration
1. Candidates to go to the RCF website “–HR—–RECRUITMENT”- click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen.
2. To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
3. In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. Visually Impaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify/ get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct prior to final submission.
4. Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
5. The Name of the candidate or his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets/Identity proof. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature. 6. Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button.
7. Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature detailed under point “C”.
8. Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
9. Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT. 10.Modify details, if required, and click on ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
11.Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment.
Last Date to Apply: 15.07.2020
For Official Notification, please Click here