Agriculture job recruitment in Cargill India.
Job Title-Marketing Manager
No of Vacancies-Not Mentioned
Job Location-Gurgaon, India
- MBA-Marketing/Agricultural Management
- Minimum 8 Years in Starches & sweetener Industry or Food Ingredient or Flavors or Food Processing Industry or a combination.
- Strategic thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Good written and spoken communication skills and fluency in English.
- Excellent people skills & capability to play as a significant contributor in diversified teams.
- Ability to work independently, to work effectively across functional lines, to prioritize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously, to make consequential decisions that bring projects, investigations, and other activities to closure.
- In-depth knowledge of marketing & Product management, Processes related to Food Industry, Food Ingredients
- Coordination Skills
- Presentation Skills
- Graduate in Science, Food Technology, Agriculture, MBA or a combination.
- In-depth knowledge of Starches & Sweeteners Industry/Products/ Markets/Players
- Good with running projects, numbers.
- Analytical Skills
- High Initiative/ Self starter/ ability to drive implementation to the end
- Problem solving attitude
- Excellent Communication skills
- Marketing Orientation & Creative bent of mind
- Committed to deadlines/ Ability to handle high work pressure
- Knowledge of Marketing processes /formats
- Knowledge of Market research
Age Eligibility-Not mentioned
Closing date/Date of Interview-Not mentioned
How to Apply- Click here for apply online
- To lead project function:
- Detailed working of Project that may include the New Products.
- To evaluate & work on launch of new products
- Evaluate & work on possible M & A
- To drive & complement sales strategy through Careful evaluation of market penetration, market share, PnL:
- Customer wise
- Product wise
- Geography wise
- Establish a reliable market intelligence process & structure, through Tracking competition
- Financial Performance
- Product Strategy
- Pricing Strategy
- To support sales function & improve brand visibility through marketing initiatives like:
- Product promotion initiatives
- Participation in fairs
- Development of promotional material
- Organizing customer / distributor meets
- Develop and implement product campaigns, that help deliver on financial targets set for each product line
- Develop Marketing and Communications content that conveys key messages relating to our brand and products in a way that customers and stakeholders find engaging. As part of this, maintain a content calendar that aligns content developed and released with key business milestones, such as product campaigns
- Enhance the digital experience of our customers, working to improve our platforms, content and overall experience
- Measure the effectiveness of marketing and communications to ensure it is delivering value and meeting benchmarks
This role will offer a very diverse/in-depth experience of working with cross functional teams & markets/customers. This also will offer great opportunity to enhance commercial & business skills. Will finally lead to vertical growth in commercial organization
For Official Notification, please Click here