Job Title-Quality Assurance/Food Safety
Job Description/ Job Role-Are you looking for a role that requires a diverse skill set in a regulatory environment? The Assistant Manager FSQR will provide subject matter expertise with a quality management system, Government regulation, and Food / Feed regulatory compliance. Responsibilities include developing, implementing, and maintaining processes and programs built to assure compliance with existing local regulations and requirements. This position performs work under limited supervision as an independent contributor while working with cross-functional teams to support business needs.
Hiring Organization-Cargill India
Employment Type-Full Time
• Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline, or a minimum of 4 years of related work experience
• Analytical written and oral communication
• Planning, execution and people management
• 5 – 6 years of work experience in a research field
• Basic Knowledge of Quality Standards & Quality Tools – Applies
knowledge of quality standards and tools to enhance food safety
• Knowledge of Statistical Quality Control.
• Able to understand Lab Audits/QMS (Safety, Quality, and NIR)
accurately and conduct the Internal audits.
• Ability to be prepare Quality System.
• Should be a good co-coordinator and have good communication
• Good Analytical and Problem-solving skills.
• Ability to adapt and learn in a changing work environment.
• Ability to work independently.
• Ability to work in a team environment.
How to Apply- Apply Online though official website
About Company-Cargill provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products, and services to the world. Together with farmers, customers, governments, and communities, we help people thrive by applying our insights and over 150 years of experience. We have 160,000 employees in 70 countries who are committed to feeding the world in a responsible way, reducing environmental impact and improving the communities where we live and work.
For Official Notification, please click here