Job Title: Protected Crop Specialist, Vegetables
Job Location: Udaipur, Rajashtan, India
Hiring Organization: Syngenta India
Syngenta is a leading agriculture company helping to improve global food security by enabling millions of farmers to make better use of available resources. Through world class science and innovative crop solutions, our 28,000 people in over 90 countries are working to transform how crops are grown. We are committed to rescuing land from degradation, enhancing biodiversity and revitalizing rural communities.
In Syngenta, we recognize that diversity and inclusion is important to our business, we embrace the unique perspective and capabilities of our employees, which will help us continue to drive innovation and achieve our business goals. Our culture enables us to create an environment of involvement, respect and connection with the communities where we operate – benefitting individual employees and the company.
Employment Type: Regular
Qualification: Graduate/Post Graduate in agriculture
- Min 2-3 years of work experience in handling protected cultivation/value chain players, exotic vegetables.
- Sales Experience of dealing with sophisticated farmers / protected cultivation growers/ Nursery.
- High level of technical knowledge on protected cultivation including Fertigation management, Pest management.
- Key account management capabilities
- Sales and Marketing communications
- Financial modeling know-how
- Project Management techniques
- Proven leadership skills
- Proven track record in being a good team player and team management skills
- Strong ability to understand customer needs, structure and business drivers
How to Apply- Apply online Link
Last Date to Apply:For Official Notification, please Click Here