B.Sc Agriculture Job | Horticulture Job | Agribusiness Job | Rural Development Job
Job Title: District Manager
TOTAL NUMBER OF VACANCIES AND JOB LOCATIONS:
The Total number of vacancies and the Job locations would be based on business requirements of the Company in various Districts of Select States (given in table below) and candidates should be willing to work in any district of the State for which they are applying for. Assam, Chhattisgarh, Gujarat, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Karnataka, Kerala, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Meghalaya, Orissa, Rajasthan, Tamil Nadu, Telangana, Uttarakhand, Uttar Pradesh, West Bengal
Hiring Organization: Agriculture Insurance Company of India Limited
Employment Type: contractual basis
Depending upon the Company’s requirement, selected candidates may have to carry out the functions for one/multiple districts, perform both the functions of Business Development and Risk Management.
Annual CTC would be in the range of Rs. 3 lakhs to Rs. 5 lakhs which may vary depending on the location of work, job profile, performance and candidate’s ability and suitability.The company also have the discretion to have two components (Fixed and variable) which will be decided at
the time of assigning the functions.
Graduation or Diploma in Agriculture/Horticulture/ Rural Studies/Agri-Business Management with 60% or more marks in aggregate from recognized University/Institutes. For candidates belonging to SC/ST minimum qualifying marks would be 55%.
Minimum 2 years post qualification working experience in Agriculture Insurance Marketing and/or Risk Management (preferably in the State applying for). The candidates should have own conveyance facility with valid driving license to move around in the District and it is essential to mention the valid Driving License Number in the relevant box/ field in
the ONLINE Application form. Working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel & Power Point) and having data handling and comprehension skills
Well-versed with local language as also Hindi and English.
Age Eligibility: Maximum Age limit is 35 years as on 01.05.2020.
How to Apply-
1. Candidates should have a valid personal email id and Mobile Number to which Company may send any related information through email and/or mobile and the same should be kept active till the completion of the selection process.
2. Candidates should visit the website of Agriculture Insurance Co. of India Ltd. at www.aicofindia.com and click on “NOTICE” Section and click on the “ Advertisement for engagement as District Manager”.
3. Candidate should read carefully all the details given in the Advertisement.
4. Interested candidates, after ensuring the fulfilment of eligibility criteria and before filling of the online application .a. Should make the requisite fee payment through NET Banking/NEFT in the Bank Account
details as given above and be ready with the UTR/Transaction Reference Number. b. Should also be ready with Photograph and Signatures to be uploaded as per the specifications given down below.
5. The candidate should then click on link “Online Application for engagement as District Manager”.
Last Date to Apply: 28th May 2020
For Official Notification, please click here